According to experts, time is money! There is a huge argument about low price, high quality and less time consumption. In this fast-paced planet, you really need automation testing to execute tests.
Automation testing creates the automated tools to perform faster test cycles. Whenever you modify a software code, it is essential to its testing to ensure the quality. If you would only adopt the manual testing, it can be inefficient and time-consuming. Automation testing provides the coverage on essential business values. You know the best thing about it that you can even reduce test times by over 20% and your cost up to 40%. You can use automation testing in security testing, load testing, functional regression testing, network testing and performance testing.
If you think the only focus on automation testing is an expensive practice, then you can mingle it with manual testing and can use it in regression testing to make it more cost effective.
Benefits you can have with PureLogics
- Automation testing can reduce the test cycle time and can enhance the efficiency and speed of work on another level.
- Automation testing can help you to save both your time and money.
- Automation testing is reusable because its test scripts can be used again in different situations.
- Automation testing does not have time-consuming functions such as regression testing.
- Automation testing is stable and has consistency which is perceived as key factors in consumers and developers mind.
- Automation testing reduces the human errors and enhances the high productivity.
Application Testing Process
Understanding of Business Requirements
Evaluation of Testing Requirements
Tool and Technology Selection
Defining scope and Resources
Preparing Test Cases
Tool installation and Configuration
Automatoin & Optimzation Phase
Test Case Execution
Review & Analysis