Project Based Pricing at PureLogics
The diversity that we at PureLogics take much pride in, is not limited to the services we offer only but also extends to our service plans. The Project Based Pricing Model, also known as the Fixed Bid Model is one of such service plans which helps our clients to make better negotiated bids for a certain project before commencement. It is important to note that for the Project Based Model to work in your organizations best interest, you must have very specific details regarding the nature of the task that is to be undertaken by PureLogics? development teams. Additionally, a clear timeframe within which this task is to be completed further accentuates the clarity of the project and helps to better negotiate an amount that is payable in a lump sum.
With the information regarding the scope of the project and its designated timeframe, our team of analysts get together to determine the amount of skilled resources that are to be dedicated to the project for optimal results and considering the timeframe in the equation, come up with a reasonable figure that would cover the costs of said project. Tighter timeframes would warrant in increase in cost since our engineers would be occupied with your project for longer hours. However, we make sure that your enterprise does not suffer any unnecessary costs and remain true to our policy of transparent conduct, providing a figure that is midway between conveniences to both ends. We make sure of providing the most balanced reports on the matter.
When to opt for Project Based Pricing Model
You should consider opting for the project based pricing model if your project meets the following criteria:
- Clarity of project requirement: There is a high level of clarity regarding the specifications or scope of the project.
- Completion of design and requirement analysis: The requirements and application designs have already been documented.
- Limited flexibility: When little or no flexibility is required on the project.
- Defining budget: When you want to have a clear knowledge about the exact budget in advance.
- Resources: When you do not want to control resources directly.
- No long-term partnership: The project engagement is for a pre-defined period provided any change in requirements would result in re-negotiation.
Our production cycle under the project based pricing model is rather simple and the following steps can be taken as an overview of how we approach this method at PureLogics:
- Understanding the project.
- Gathering relevant information.
- Cost proposals and schedule determination.
- Contract fixing
- Project development
We at PureLogics provide choices to our clients so they may better decide what suits their needs before hiring our services under any service plan. Once the deal is cut, our team dedicates itself to client satisfaction and makes no compromise on the quality of end-product at the time of deployment.