PureLogics is looking for Ethical Hacker for its Lahore office.
- Advanced knowledge of networking systems and security software. In-depth knowledge of parameter manipulation, session hijacking, and cross-site scripting.
- Advanced Knowledge of XSRF/XML Injections, DDOS preventions, proxy servers and relay attacks
- Technical knowledge of server systems, Infrastructure and firewalls. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Evading techniques for IDS (Intrusion Detection systems), IPS (Intrusion Prevention systems), honeypots, and firewalls.
- Sniffing networks, bypassing and cracking wireless encryption, and hijacking web servers and web applications.
- Ability to see big-picture system flaws.
- Conducting multiple penetration tests on the system.
- Identifying and recording security flaws and breaches.
- Identifying areas of high-level security. Reviewing and rating the security network.
- Creating suggestions for security upgrades.
- Compiling penetration test reports for the client.
- Conducting penetration tests once new security features have been implemented.
- Suggesting alternate upgrades.
- Networking, and computer systems.
- Understanding of current security protocols for regularly used operating systems like, Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Ability to hack into network or systems on permission, to assess vulnerabilities.
- Able to perform preventive, corrective and protective countermeasures against malicious attempts.
- Should be proficient in identifying and cracking multiple types of passwords.
- Know the phases and methodologies of ethical hacking.
- Should know how to erase digital evidence of networks and system intrusions.
- Understand encryption techniques and cryptography.
- Adhere to the code of ethics and perform hack under professional conduct.
- Should be aware of common cyberattacks like phishing, social engineering, trojans, insider attacks, identity thefts, etc., and should know how to undertake appropriate evasion techniques and countermeasures.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years