PureLogics is looking for .Net Azure DevOps Engineer for its Lahore office.
- Must be a proactive self-directed, self-motivated, detailed, quick learner and organized.
- Should be ready to take up tasks during public holidays and weekends.
- Must have good communication and interpretation skills.
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverable in a fast-paced environment,
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Capable of investigating and developing skills in new technologies.
- Work with standard tools such as Visual Studio, GIT, SQL Management Studio.
- Understands and Implements Patterns and Practices across applications.
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Must be a quick learner and a good troubleshooter.
- Analytical and Problem Solving and also able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Should have good knowledge of DevOps as well.
- Should have a good knowledge of Azure Portal with respect to Configuration, Downtime monitoring, resetting API, Azure endpoints etc.
- Must be good at Code management in line with Maintaining repositories, branches, Managing pipelines, code merging ideas and conflicts resolution.
- Knowledge on Unit test management, SSL, TLS, Godaddy certificate installation, subdomains management will be a plus.
- Must have good knowledge of Server Optimization and server maintenance.
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Shift Timings: 4:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Skills: Azure, Endpoints, CI/CD, Deployments, Site Monitoring, Security Layer, Dot Net Core, C#, Rest APIs, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, Repository and Code Management, xUnit, SSL/TSL, Certificate Installation, Subdomain Management, IIS.– Must have knowledge of xUnit framework.