- An M.Sc, PhD or equivalent in Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Applied Mathematics, Quantitative Methods, Computer Science or related technical field.
- 4 years + experience solving analytical problems using machine learning, data science, statistics, and other empirical techniques.
- Proven experience in building and working with multidisciplinary teams, customers, technical teams and management.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experienced in manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying source.
- Comfortable with working with one or more of the following: o Programming languages (e.g Python, R, Scala, C#, C++)o Databases (e.g Graph databases, SQL, MySQL, Object Store and others) o Big Data and AI Frameworks (e.g Spark, Keras, Tensor Flow and others)
- Strong writing and diagramming skills.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Minimum 4 years
Solid experience in Machine Learning, Data Science and Statistics.
Manipulate and Analyze complex high volume data
Expertise in one or more from each of the below
(Python, R Language, Scala, C#, C++)
Databases (e.g Graph databases, SQL, MySQL, Object Store and others)
Big Data and AI Frameworks (e.g Spark, Keras, TensorFlow and others)