PureLogics is looking for SQA Engineer
• Experience working in Agile environment.
• Experience in any one Automation tool like Katalon, Selenium and Robotium is compulsory.
• Familiarity with AWS and their CodePipeline is a plus point
• Performance testing tool – JMeter`
• Experience writing user stories, acceptance criteria, gherkin syntax.
• Hands on experience with JIRA, Trello, Fiddler and Postman.
• Hands-on experience in requirements management, regression testing, and bug logging.
• Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure.
• Ability to communicate in English fluently (verbal and written).
• Excellent problem-solving abilities.
• MySQL and Postgres skills to develop queries for verifying test results is plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for requirements analysis, test planning, writing and reviewing test cases, executing test cases, and bug logging, tracking, and closing.
Work closely with Project Manager and Technical Lead for software scenario-based testing and maintenance.
Develop test cases based on requirements and lead testing efforts (functional, integration, regression, user acceptance, load and stress testing.
Coordinate and collaborate with others in analyzing requirements or user stories to ensure identified testing solutions and meet customer needs and expectations.
Verify test results via the application and the backend by running database queries.
Report test metrics on a daily basis.
No. of Positions: 01
Experience: 2 years – 5 years
JIRA, Trello, Katalon, PostMan, STLC, Web and Mobile App Testing, Agile Methodologies, JMeter and Netspark is a plus.