Database Administrator (DBA)
No Magic. Just Logic.
- knowledge of administering, managing, and tuning databases.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting production database server issues.
- Experience with clustering and replication configuration in MySQL.
- Experience with database indexing, stored procedures, triggers, and views.
- Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements.
- Strong understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot in a Linux environment.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) is a plus.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- DB replications
- Table Partitioning
- Knowledge of structured
- query language (SQL)
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around 200 employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO 9001 Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of The Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts