DevOps Engineer (Azure)
No Magic, Just Logic
PureLogics is looking for DevOps Engineer (Azure).
- Ideate, architect, develop, deploy, and evolve CI and CD systems.
- Bring in continuous deployment practices to enhance Agile posture.
- Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using industry-standard tools and services.
- Write application deployment automation using industry-standard deployment and configuration tools.
- Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning.
- Contribute to CI/CD infrastructure and process troubleshooting, including CI/CD pipeline support.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive DevOps requirements.
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling.
- Maintain detailed documentation of automation processes.
- Azure Certification is a must.
- Hands-on experience in continuous delivery and continuous integration of CI/CD pipelines.
- Proficient with Azure Repos, branching, code review, and code analysis tools.
- Proven working experience with Git, Git Flow, Azure DevOps.
- Strongholds on diverse DevOps concepts and tools, especially on Azure DevOps, Pipelines, GitHub, and GitHub actions.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and containerization technologies, like Docker and Azure Container Registry.
- Good understanding of PowerShell scripting, Azure CLI, ARM Templates.
- Expertise in working with REST APIs and consuming from .Net Technologies and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Azure Databricks, Azure Machine Learning Service, and their architecture and frameworks.
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively with teams.
- Comfortable with working full-time (40 hours/week) with a 4-hour overlap with US time zones.
- Expertise in Azure Functions
- Experience working with API Integration
- API Design
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) is a plus
- Azure DevOps and Azure Data Engineering certifications are preferred
- Excellent presentation and coding abilities
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills
- 1-4 years or More
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, IT (or equivalent experience).
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What Are We Offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of the Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts