Dot NET Developer (Full Stack)
No Magic, Just Logic
PureLogics is looking for Dot NET Developer (Full Stack).
- Must be a proactive self-directed, self-motivated, detailed, quick learner, and organized.
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Capable of investigating and developing skills in new technologies.
- Work with standard tools such as Visual Studio, GIT, SQL Management Studio.
- Understands and Implements Patterns and Practices across applications.
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Must be a quick learner and a good troubleshooter.
- Analytical and Problem Solving and also able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- C# is a must.
- Knowledge of Azure
- Asp.Net MVC or CORE
- SQL Server
- Strong OOP concepts
- Azure is a plus
- Angular/NestJS knowledge if possible.
- Min 3 years or More
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, IT (or equivalent experience).
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What Are We Offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of the Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts