Website Pure Logics
No Magic, Just Logics
We’re seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our tech services. An ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and executing email marketing campaigns developing personalization, maximizing sales and customer engagement as well as email innovation. The ideal candidate shall be a highly motivated individual with a proven record of success.
You should be:
- Someone who can bring previous experience in an email marketing role, including experience in building subscriber lists.
- Have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth and customer acquisition levels.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Use personalization to improve email performance.
- You will create truly engaging and inspiring content for tech shops.
- Strong Skills in Email Deliverability and in Spamming Issue(DKIM, SPF, DMARC, MX).
- Create email marketing strategies for cold, warm and existing customers.
- Create various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty, retention, surveys, and transactional emails.
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage the testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts, segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift.
- Work in a team with designers and copywriters to optimize email creative and template structure based on best practices.
- Produce and execute all emails, including building emails from templates and HTML, copywriting, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling.
- Monitoring deep analytics and performing actions based on them.
- Managing deliverability, inbox rate and reputation of domains and IP’s.
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals.
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices.
- Strong interest in sales and business development for technology startups
- A demonstrable track record of generating Leads through email marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Min 2 Years
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of The Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts