Java Tech Lead (Team Lead)
No Magic. Just Logic.
- The ability to lead a Java development team.
- Bilingual with good verbal and written English.
- Interest in new languages, such as Go, will be looked upon favorably.
- Working as a Technical Lead to manage projects and a team of up to 5 Java Developers.
- Being accountable for both hands on coding and people leadership.
- Training and monitoring the performance of team members.
- Setting up development and CI environments
- Experience: 4-5+ Years in Java development.
- Understanding of the software development project management lifecycle (end-to-end).
- Prior experience of implementing applications in container technologies like Docker is a must. Exposure to at least some of the following:
- Documenting and building APIs, e.g. JSON, RESTful.
- Frontend frameworks e.g. React, Flutter, NPM.
- Production database services, e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL.
- CI/CD tools, e.g. GitLab CI/CD or equivalent.
- Amazon Web Services; e.g. EC2, S3, Elastic Cache, KMS, RDS.
- Container tools, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Helm.
- Microservices e.g. API Gateway, IAM etc.
- Some payment / authentication industry experience beneficial but not required.
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around 200 employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO 9001 Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of The Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts