No Magic. Just Logic.
- Must be a proactive self-directed, self-motivated, detailed, quick learner, and organized.
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Capable of investigating and developing skills in new technologies.
- Work with standard tools such as Visual Studio, GIT, SQL Management Studio.
- Understands and Implements Patterns and Practices across applications.
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Must be a quick learner and a good troubleshooter.
- Analytical and Problem Solving and also able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Working as an active team member in an agile team and participating in the entire development lifecycle, from requirements to delivery, and being a strong individual contributor in our team-oriented environment.
- Implementing system enhancements and new features to support existing or new business processes.
- Applying both business and technical expertise to deliver customer focused technical support.
- Providing technical expertise and contributing to redesigning and upgrading existing systems.
- Complying with team software development processes.
- Working closely with stakeholders to implement customer requirements.
- Experience: 1-3 Years
- MVC or CORE
- SQL Server
- Strong OOP concepts
- SQL Server
- Azure database
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around 200 employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO 9001 Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of the Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts