Website Pure Logics
No Magic, Just Logics
PureLogics is looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer.
Should posses the following skills in Salesforce:
- Developing customized solutions with the salesforce platforms.
- Designing, coding and implementing the salesforce platform.
- Implement standard salesforce solutions including Workflow, Process builder and Flow.
- Develop integration processes using third-party integration tools and REST/SOAP APIs.
- Assist in developing detailed and high level technical design documents.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Expert understanding of CRM technologies and architecture required, Pardot is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Visualforce, Apex Customization.
- Must have knowledge of salesforce lightning.
- Salesforce Core Objects
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
- Knowledge of payment Gateways will be a plus.
Should know and able to work on following Modules:
- Sales Force Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service and Support
- Analytics and Reporting
- Extended CRM
- Product Technology
- Backend Technology experience(NodeJS etc)
- API integration
- Workflow automation
- Salesforce Modules
- Visualforce basics
- Salesforce Object query language
- Salesforce Customizations
- Salesforce domain understanding
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 Years
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of The Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts