Senior Java Developer
No Magic. Just Logic.
- Bilingual with good verbal and written English.
- Interest in new languages, such as Go, will be looked upon favorably.
- Working as an active team member in an agile team and participating in the entire development lifecycle, from requirements to delivery, and being a strong individual contributor in our team-oriented environment.
- Implementing system enhancements and new features to support existing or new business processes.
- Applying both business and technical expertise to deliver customer focused technical support.
- Providing technical expertise and contributing to redesigning and upgrading existing systems.
- Complying with team software development processes.
- Working closely with stakeholders to implement customer requirements.
- Experience: 3+ Years
- Understanding of the software development project management lifecycle (end-to-end).
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
Exposure to at least some of the following:
- Documenting and building APIs, e.g. JSON, RESTful.
- Frontend frameworks e.g. React, Flutter, NPM.
- Production database services, e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL.
- CI/CD tools, e.g. GitLab CI/CD or equivalent.
- Amazon Web Services e.g. EC2, S3, Elastic Cache, KMS, RDS.
- Container tools, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Helm.
- Microservices e.g. API Gateway, IAM,etc.
- Some payment / authentication industry experience beneficial but not required.
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around 200 employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO 9001 Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of the Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts