Website Pure Logics
No Magic, Just Logics
We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager. The ideal candidate is responsible for the organization and task creation of projects for our Core engineering team. This position is critical to the success of our group, and ensures we are organized, transparent, and delivering quality solutions in a timely manner. The ideal candidate shall be a highly motivated individual with a proven record of success.
You should be :
- Working with the Clients to gather and document requirements, facilitating project meetings with teams of software engineers, and participating in strategic discussions driving outcomes for the organization.
- And working in conjunction with the Senior Engineering Manager and receiving strategic support from leadership as needed.
Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth and customer acquisition levels.
Objectives of this Role:
- Build and develop project teams to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes.
What will you do?
- Manage project timelines and schedules for software projects/initiatives.
- Run daily scrums and sprint meetings. Maintain backlog and make sure all JIRA tickets are updated.
- Oversee work of engineers, designers & QA testers to ensure that project steps are aligned with business objectives, on time, scoped, and have extremely high-quality deliverables.
- Ensure all the required features are produced and reviewed, including requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution. Resolve & communicate conflicts to leadership while demonstrating appropriate decision-making competencies.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and the development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Understand, track and articulate issues/risks/action items, surface dependencies and raise red flags when there are resource challenges, work with the Engineering Manager to address these items on a timely basis, and update the Engineering Manager & Project Management group as needed.
- A natural ability to simultaneously use your technical acumen
- strategic mindset and people skills
- Experience in managing web applications projects is a must
- Knowledge of IOS, Android, and Hybrid frameworks is a Plus.
- AWS & Google cloud environments
- PMP and relevant certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent
Experience Range (years):
- At least 4 Years (at least 1 yr as TL/APM/PM)
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of The Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts