No Magic. Just Logic.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows.
- Developing personas and usage scenarios.
- Assisting with content development.
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Coordinate with the team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design, and more.
- Must be able to bring new ideas, graphic design elements, and building components.
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Design Team, product manager, and engineers.
- Up-to-date knowledge and extensive experience working with design, testing, and prototyping software.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, InVision, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Understanding CSS3 and grid systems such as Bootstrap and Material Grid are highly desirable.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences with atomic design methodology.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge of the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, etc.
- Should know about the user experience of the App, can make from scratch and improve the existing design UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function work, and look there.
- Experience: 3+ Years
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around 200 employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO 9001 Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of the Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts