Welcome to PureLogics. We place a high value on your privacy.
Please read this policy carefully and should you have any questions about the practices we use for information gathering and its dissemination, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What personal data and information does PureLogics collect?
- How we use your personal information
- How we protect your information
- Who we share your data with
- Links and embedded content from other websites
- Persons under the age of 13
- What rights you have over your data
- Your consent
- Contact Us
What personal data and information does PureLogics collect?
We may collect personally identifiable information about you but only when you give us consent. For example, when you join our newsletter, download a case study, submit the contact-us form, or request any of our services. The information we may collect about you includes your first name, last name, email address, phone number, business name, etc.
How we use your personal information
We might use the information we collect from you in ways such as:
a) to respond to your questions and queries
b) to provide you with better services
c) to send you the latest updates, news, special offers, and other marketing content
d) to customize your user experience
e) to analyze website trends and customer preferences, etc.
How we protect your information
PureLogics implements and maintains adequate technical, organizational, and physical security measures to protect your information from any accidental damage, theft, loss, unauthorized usage, alteration, and disclosure. However, you should acknowledge the fact that no method of internet storage or transmission is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
A cookie is a small piece of text that’s sent to your browser or device when you visit a website. These cookies are used for record-keeping purposes like storing information about your preferences and your interactions with a service.
There are mainly two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies which are temporary cookies and are expired the time you exit your browser.
- Persistent Cookies which remain in your browser or device for an extended period of time. They expire after reaching a certain expiration date or when you delete them manually.
PureLogics utilizes both session and persistent cookies for its business. As a user, you can always manage your cookies by visiting your browser’s settings. However, if you choose to reject all cookies, you may be unable to use some important portions of our service.
Who we share your data with
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information except as permitted by law or as described below:
- with third parties who help us operate our website and conduct our business to serve you, however, we contractually required them to respect the privacy of your information
- with law enforcement to protect ourselves, enforce our or others’ rights, and avoid or investigate any potential fraud
- with another company or successor like in case, our business is sold partially or entirely
Links and embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, other links, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Persons under the age of 13
At PureLogics, neither our services are directed at children under 13 nor do we knowingly collect any type of personal information from anyone who is under the age of 13. You must be at least 13 years old or older to access our website and purchase our services.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, like any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.