What Is Real Estate CRM And Why Do You Need IT?
Recent studies in the real estate sector have confirmed that the out of entire flow of visitors to sites of construction companies only 10% decided to buy after registering on the site and acquired housing within six months. The remaining 90% of potential customers continued to look for the best option. Under such circumstances, consumer behavior require the real estate agents to quickly establish a contact with the potential customers and clearly define their needs in order to stay ahead in the competition.
To do this, many companies are implementing automation systems that can effectively organize the entire range of the company’s internal processes and help close deals faster.
CRM-system – is not a new tool for the real estate market but some of the leading players in the market are eager to change to more customized and tailored solutions. The introduction of automation technology allows you to optimize the entire sales team and maximize operating, saving internal resources of the company.
What are the advantages of automation in real estate?
CRM for Real Estate helps build the perfect process of interaction with the customer at every stage of its “journey” from the moment of the application before making their purchase decisions. This way you can keep the remaining 90% of leads and most of them turn in real buyers. The system automates the process of placing advertisements on real estate at specialized sites.
An important point: the processing speed of a single application can be increased through the automation of the search client contacts arranged in a single database. And the information on real property can be provided to customers much faster with the help of the automated selection of real estate listings. This also applies to the transaction phase – save time on paperwork and makes the process of selling property more efficient.
In specialized systems such as CRM Realty or, as they are called CRM real estate, rent CRM, there are many software manufacturers. First of all, they are for real estate business: buying, selling various types of real estate and its rent. The system is integrated with all necessary information about the customer, provided the tools necessary for the analysis of the collected data, including marketing activities, sales and service.
Such systems provide automated processes following:
- The formation of a database of all real estate objects;
- Accepting applications for the purchase or sale facilities;
- The records of transactions for the purchase, sale, lease of real estate;
- Maintenance of documentation for various transactions with real estate.
Property CRM system helps to ensure the automation of virtually all processes in the company. This includes the conclusion of agreements with contractors, customers and the search for sellers of real estate, support of all transactions and the final analysis of successful and not successful negotiations with customers.
Generally, CRM system for the real estate market is one of the most effective solutions for the professional sphere. Many companies are working for quite a long time are using this service.
Some manufacturers offer such services as rental CRM systems. In this case the user does not buy directly the program itself and takes it out for a certain period.
However, a tailored system is always better as it perfectly suits your unique processes. We at PureLogics have been working with real estate clients for the last many years and have worked with many big players in the market. You can call us for advice or consultation and our technical team will be glad to help you out.